Since Madelyn now prefers walking to crawling I decided that she needed some "big girl" shoes. I had been looking around for a while because I had a few requirements. I wanted a pair that was mostly white and would match most everything that Madelyn wears. I also wanted them to be summery...they did not have to be sandals but something that was cool for her. I had been looking at Stride Rite for a while and found a few that would work but was hesitant to spend that kind of money. On Saturday, Gigi, Hallie, Jennifer, Madelyn and I when to Stride Rite in Highland Village. Madelyn was much more interested in the toys than the shoes...but we found a pair that was her size, met my requirements and was on SALE!! Madelyn really seems to enjoy them (She is actually keeping them on!!)

Saturday, June 28, 2008
Big Girl Shoes
Posted by The Bird Family at Saturday, June 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment