Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 29, 2008

1st Birthday Party!!

Today we had Madelyn's 1st Birthday party! It was pretty small with mainly just family but it was still great fun. It was so good to see the family and catch up. We had fun watching Madelyn! :) Here are some of the festivities...
DECORATIONS!!
OPENING PRESENTS!!
Madelyn was much more interested in the wrapping paper and the cards much more than the presents themselves!! We got lots of great things - thanks so much for everything!! There were a few presents that were not wrapped that Madelyn LOVED: her kangaroo climber and her water table...
CAKE!!
This is the big people cake and the smash cake - these were so yummy!!!
Singing Happy Birthday - she did not know what to think with all these people staring at her!!
After Shot:
Trying to get a group shot of the babies there (Madelyn was not too happy at this point - she was getting very tired!)
The chair that all the guests signed...

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

That looks like so much fun. And I LOVE the chair that everyone signed. I can't wait for Reagan's 1st birthday party...I've been planning it since before she was born!

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

Her party was precious and I love the chair idea! Ill need to remember that! And I love all the pictures of your background - its a kids dream! :)

S, J, B, & S said...

How cute!!! I looooove the cakes. Happy Birthday Madelyn!!!