Happy Halloween from the Bird Family!
We spent the morning at Gigi's house making Halloween cookies and playing outside. Madelyn had such a great time placing them on the cookie sheet and then of course eating them!!
We got home just in time to get ready for Trick or Treating! Madelyn had been going back and forth between loving her butterfly costume and being scared of it so I was anxious to see what she would think tonight. Luckily, she was excited to put it on! Mason was just hanging out most of the night! Madelyn got really into the Trick or Treating and we ended up staying out much longer that I thought we would! (I carried Mason in a pouch and took pictures at the same time. Some of them are pretty blurry because he has wriggling around and I could not keep the camera steady :()

Saturday, October 31, 2009
Happy Halloween!
Posted by The Bird Family at Saturday, October 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
lOVE HER COSTUME!! :)
Post a Comment