Today was my first day back to work after my maternity leave. This means that it was Mason's first day at daycare. I was not worried about Madelyn because she has been going part time to this daycare since school started but this would be the first time that I would be away from Mason. I was worried that he would not eat for them - he is a champion nurser but does not care for a bottle. There were a few tears when I dropped him off but I really have a great feeling about this daycare that I was mostly okay.
I did call around 10 and they let me know that he was not taking his first bottle and was pretty upset about it (they forced him to take 1 ounce). This worried me but I figured that if he got hungry enough, he would eat. I called again after school and felt better because he took his other two bottles great!
I was so happy to go and pick up my little ones after school and get good reports from both of them!
Monday, October 26, 2009
Back to School
Posted by The Bird Family at Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment