Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 27, 2009

OB Appointment - 21 weeks

I went in for another check up this morning...It went really well and was a really quick appointment. Some of the stats:

Mason's Heart rate: around 145 (I cannot remember exactly!) which is perfect! Momma's Weight Gain: 16 pounds overall (not too bad for me!)
Momma's Blood Pressure: 126/76 (pretty good!)

Dr. Patton wants to get another look at Mason to get some more measurements and check some fibroids that I have so we have another sono appointment in three weeks! I cannot wait to see that baby boy again!

I am really feeling Mason kick a lot now...he is one active little boy (especially in the evenings and at night!) I have been really craving chips lately. I am not usually a chip person at all - I have never really liked them. I am also craving any type of bread/carbs! Not so good for the weight gain!

PS - if you missed it, we decided on a name...scroll down! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u dont like chips? lol im such a carb-o-holic..thats why this diet is killing me! lol
nice to hear good baby news on a blog for once. so many sad ones out there. wheres that belly pic?! :)

S, J, B, & S said...

Yay for good appointments!! I had to comment b/c I CRAVED CHIPS when I was preggers with Sutton. Now since having him, I hardly ever just eat chips (unless, of course, I am at a Mexican restaurant and am eating them with queso). :) Oh .. and LOVE the name Mason!! Another blog I read has 2 kids - Mason & Madelyn - have you seen it? If not, go to my blog and click on "Andrea, Marcus, Mason, & Madelyn." Can't wait to see that precious boy in a few months!!