Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Half Way Point

Today marks the half-way point in this pregnancy. I cannot believe that we are half way to meeting our new little one! I am starting to feel so much better and definitely adding some weight that I was missing in my first trimester. It is getting much harder to pick up and put down Madelyn, especially in and out of her crib! We have our 20 week Ultrasound on Tuesday morning. We are hoping that the baby will cooperate and we can find out what we are having!! We are also praying for everything to check out perfect. I have been feeling the baby move for a little while now but it is getting much more pronounced. I can feel it from the outside and sometimes see it a little bit :). Here is a 20 week picture...not too happy with it but wanted to document the growing tummy! :) Photobucket

2 comments:

The Duddington Family said...

YEAH! Congratulations. I am so excited for you and am anxiously waiting until Tuesday :O) ~Jenn

Greg, Melissa, and Luke said...

yay! you look so great! I can't wait to know what it is. Praying for a healthy little one on Tueday!