Ryan! This is Lisa. Your mom showed me how to see pictures of Madelyn. And she's in the washtub from the shower!! She is just beautiful. I see so much of you and Derek in her. And now baby Mason is due-- on my birthday!!! How cool is that?
Hey, I'll peek at the kids every so often. What an awesome way to follow them growing up. Hope you guys are wonderful.
Derek and I have been married since July of 2005. We had a baby girl in June of 2007 and are currently awaiting the addition of a baby boy in September! We could not be happier!!
1 comments:
Ryan! This is Lisa. Your mom showed me how to see pictures of Madelyn. And she's in the washtub from the shower!! She is just beautiful. I see so much of you and Derek in her. And now baby Mason is due-- on my birthday!!! How cool is that?
Hey, I'll peek at the kids every so often. What an awesome way to follow them growing up. Hope you guys are wonderful.
Lisa Breshears
Post a Comment