Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What the hail??

Last night was rough! We had a hailstorm that resulted in major damage for not only our house but our cars as well! It woke us up around 10:30 and was super scary...It was so loud, I thought that the house was coming down around us! The power also went out here for a few hours...I tried to take a few pictures but it was too scary to venture into the yard very far. I took these at the beginning, before the worst of the storm so they are on the smaller end of what we ended up getting. The news is reporting that we got between golf ball and tennis ball size hail! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

Tara said...

We had it here too! It was pretty scary!

Joanna said...

Crazy! We had heard it on the news that it was coming, so Colby squeezed his truck into the garage after rearranging a few things, and then all we got was about 15 minutes of rain. I didn't believe it until I saw your post! Goodness!