Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 30, 2009

OB Appointment - 17.5 weeks

Today was another quick and painless appointment at the OB. We started with weight and I am only up 7 pounds overall. This is very good for me - I gained much more with Madelyn! Then blood pressure - it was also very good, 120/72. Then the doctor came in and we talked for a few minutes about how things are going and she was pleased that I am starting to feel much better. The last thing was the heartbeat - Dr. Patton found it right away and it was 152 bpm. We set an appointment for an ultrasound on April 21st and another regular OB appointment for a week later! Cannot wait to see this little one again! :)
We had open house tonight at school so since I was already sort of dressed up, I had Derek take another belly picture. It is not great but I want to document!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

you look so amazing!!! :) I can't wait to find out WHO is inside!!!

Anonymous said...

You look great!