Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 20, 2009

How do you keep a sick toddler occupied all day??

Photobucket
Madelyn has had a runny nose for a few days but no other symptoms so we thought it was just allergies or a mild cold. Yesterday when Madelyn woke up, the first thing she said to me was "ow" and pointed to her ear! I immediately called the doctor and got an appointment for the morning. Come to find out, she did have a cold but the drainage settled in her ears and she now has a double ear infection! Poor baby. She actually is acting like she is not that sick just a little crankier than usual! After the doctor and a little nap, I decided I needed to keep Madelyn occupied and happy to minimize the fussiness. So we,
Pulled out all the magazines, looked through them one-by-one and then started over again!
Photobucket Photobucket
Made a mess of the playroom by looking at every single toy!
Photobucket Photobucket
We spent hours playing with stickers!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
and when Daddy came home, we played before bedtime!
Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

The Duddington Family said...

Sorry Madelyn was not feeling well, but yall looked like you had a lot of fun. I am so sad to see spring break coming to an end.

Yocumotion said...

feel better cutie!