Yesterday, Madelyn went to see Santa. I was wary about this year because I was not sure how she would react to the big man. We were the first ones there and she got to watch Santa walking up - she was yelling SANTA the whole time. When it was time to sit with him she was a little afraid at first telling me 'no' but the Santa was really good. He started giving her high fives and saying HO, HO, HO. I set her down and the elf did her thing and these are the pictures...I think that they turned out pretty well - much better that I had expected (I expected screaming and crying!)
Their picture - the image got a little distorted in the scan...
A picture I got!
PS - HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE!!
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
SANTA!!
Posted by The Bird Family at Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment