Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Extreme Home Makeover!

So I heard that the show Extreme Home Makeover was redoing a house in our town. At first, I thought hey that's cool, I wonder where the house is and then I did not really even think about it again. A few days ago, coming home from school, I noticed that several random roads were closed and there were police and big trucks everywhere. I turned the cornor and looked across the field and this is what I saw -the house is only about 1 mile from our house! The big reveal is on Tuesday - I kind of want to go! :) Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

post signature

3 comments:

Tara said...

Hey! I went and saw it as went as well! I will totally go with you to the reveal...however, I bet it is going to be during the day...??

Becky said...

Oh my gosh! Where is it???

Anonymous said...

haha our best friend is alex..his brother in law is like the lead contractor on this house. alex was up there this weekend and sent me a pic of the house and TY!!
beautiful home.