Early Friday morning, we woke up to head down to Belton for our 3rd Christmas! We had a great time spending some time with family that we do not get to see very often. And, of course Madelyn got some great presents - she loves her new puzzles and books :) Madelyn did much better than I had expected since she is notorious for not sleeping well when we are gone. She actually took a pretty good nap on the way down there and took and smaller nap in the late afternoon. We stayed up way past her bedtime (around 9:30) but she went down like a pro and slept all night until 7 the next morning! What a good girl!
Nannie has kept the toys that I played with when I was little and she loves playing with them!!
Snuggling with Nannie!
Following Nannie around the backyard!
Helping Nannie pick up fallen sticks
Eating her snack on the kitchen floor!
Playing with Aunt Lindsey and the puppies!
Friday, December 26, 2008
Christmas In Belton
Posted by The Bird Family at Friday, December 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment