Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Not Eating!

Okay so Madelyn is going through this thing where she is not eating much at all - which is SO unlike her because she has always been big on food! She is refusing even her favorite foods. Clothes that fit her a week ago are now looking too big - she is really slimming down. Did anyone else go though this phase with their kiddo around 17-18 months? I am semi worried that she is not eating!

post signature

3 comments:

ashleigha said...

I feel your pain, we went through that a few weeks ago. It will get better!!! Let her eat whatever she will she will go back to eating her regulars in a week or so

Nutty Mom said...

What a sweetie Madelyn is! Our daugher Peanut is 18 months, and she's kinda going through the same thing. I've heard that toddlers kinda lose interest in food while they're learning so many new things, but "they'll eat when they're hungry", and that seems to be true. Peanut eats when she's hungry, which doesn't seem very often, but she's still going strong

Kyle and Marci said...

Last week Karlie didn't eat anything for 5 days. She would take her bottle and nothing else. We decided she had a stomach bug.

I'm so glad you met Tara. I never even thought you might live close to each other. Sounds like you had a fun day!