Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Mommy's Helper

Madelyn loves to "help" Mommy with laundry!! She gets very excited when it is time to fold laundry - I am hoping I can fork over the laundry responsibilities to her soon :)
PS - I got Photoshop Elements for my birthday. Do any of you Photoshoppers out there have any tricks they would like to share?? I am specifically look at using it to add words to pictures and create things with it. Any tips? Thanks

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi ryan! i have been "stalking" ur blog for quite some time now through friends blogs! lol but i have never said anything to u before. so i just wanted to let u know that i think ur daughter is sooo cute! she looks JUST like u too! ur blog is always interesting and i come here often ;-)
anyway- hope i dont freak u out!

Anonymous said...

funny! yes kristy and michelle are friends of mine as well! thanks, i will do the same then :)

Michelle said...

I have Elements too! Look into digital scrapbooking stuff for some free borders and such. I love http://www.shabbyprincess.com/ for free stuff.

Tell me if you can't figure out how to work them!

Michelle said...

You are not needy! It's fine. Yes, you can drop them in there. Go file to place and then choose what you want.

I mainly just piddled around with it until I figured it out. It's really not that hard once you figure out your way around.

What version did you get?