Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!

Today is my 27th birthday - man am I getting old!! :) My mom (Gigi) is kind enough to babysit Madelyn tonight so that Derek and I can have some free time. We have big plans to do all the things we have not done very often since having Madelyn; movie, dinner, shopping!! :) I will miss her so very much but I am looking forward to some alone time!! This has been a fantastic year....I have a wonderful family with a precious toddler and a great husband. How lucky am I?? :)

5 comments:

Kyle and Marci said...

Happy Birthday Ryan!! Hope you and Derek have a great time tonight!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sweetie,

Madelyn and I both love you so much. You are the best wife and an even better mommy. You mean the world to us. I would truely be lost without you. Hope you have an amazing day!!!

-Love, Derek

S, J, B, & S said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you have the best birthday today! Enjoy your night out! :) Oh, and 27 is still so young!!

ashleigha said...

Happy Birthday! We are the same age! Enjoy a little time alone, Madelyn will be ready to play when you get home

The Duddington Family said...

Well, you are very lucky, especially since Rhyan and I are in your life! :o) I hope you and Derek have a fabulous date night and I can't wait to hear about your shopping trip! Happy Birthday! ~Jenn