For the last week or so Madelyn has been completely anti-shoes. She has fussed when they were on and wanted them off immediately. Usually she is okay with shoes so I figured something was going on. I trimmed her toe nails thinking they were bugging her and that did not help. Finally, I realized that her shoes must be too small. I figured that since we just got them a few months ago that they were a little snug and just not comfortable to walk in anymore. This afternoon, we ventured out to Stride rite to get her re sized and new shoes. She was in a 4 1/2 and I thought we would go up only about a 1/2 size. Wrong!! They sized Madelyn as a 6!!! No wonder her feet were hurting! Poor little girl...Well, we got her a new pair so hopefully she will like shoes again :)
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment