Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A Year Ago Today....

Today at work, a friend (who has a precious little boy of her own!) and I were talking about when Madelyn reached certain milestones (like sitting, crawling, ect). This prompted me to look back at all the pictures that are on my computer...I love looking back and seeing what was happening a few months ago or even a few years ago. I was looking back and found my file of baby shower and baby preparation photos. It is fun to think about what I was doing last year (anxiously waiting and preparing for Madelyn!) and compare to what I am doing this year (chasing around a happy almost 11 month old!)...

Baby shower at school...my goodness I was HUGE! :)

Baby shower #2 - at my parents house!!

Getting ready for Madelyn - I was obsessed :)

0 comments: