SUMMER VACATION!! I am so excited to get to spend all summer with Madelyn and be a temporary stay-at-home mom!! I cannot wait...but, I do need some suggestions to do with Madelyn this summer...Does anyone have any ideas to keep a 1 year old entertained? I am also looking for some other kiddos that Madelyn can play with this summer...I would like to join some play groups or something. Does anyone know of any that would consider adding a sweet (almost) 1 year old for the summer??
Anyway, I got a present in the mail today...I love them :)
Thursday, May 22, 2008
2 Weeks Until...
Posted by The Bird Family at Thursday, May 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Oh, you can play with us! I won't know what to do with myself when school gets out!
Come to our playgroup! I will add you to the emails! :)
Post a Comment