I have to say that the stage that Madelyn is at right now is the best stage but at the same time the most challenging stage for me...I love that she is happy all the time. It is a joy to see her play and talk. But it is so hard to see her get upset when I leave. Every morning I have to leave my precious little girl crying in the arms of someone else. My rational mind knows that she stops 2 seconds after I leave and is fine the rest of the day but my heart breaks every morning. I have to stop myself from going back in there for one more cuddle. I know that summer is coming soon and that I will be with her every day then (and probably wanting a break :)) but I am not sure my heart can take one more day of watching that sweet face crumble when she knows I am about to walk out that door.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Hang in there Ryan! Only a few more weeks until you get to be with her everyday! Just be glad she loves you so much she doesn't want to be away from you!
Post a Comment