I cannot believe that Madelyn is 11 months old! This time next month she will be a year old! This year has been the best and the fastest ever! We go to the doctor again next month so I will have more stats then...
Madelyn is very close to walking. She is standing on her own for a little while at a time and walking all around while holding onto something...She has taken a few steps on her own but gets very excited to walk any more. She is still loving bath time and has now really taken to swimming. She is still eating very well and some of her favorites include: mandarin oranges, cheese quesadillas, mac and cheese, and corn! She has really been sleeping well lately - most nights she sleeps around 11-13 hours! It is so nice.
This month we will be working on a few things. We will start the transition from formula to whole milk. When I am done with work, I am going to start mixing the formula with milk so that we can go straight milk when she turns one. The doctor said that he would like her to be close to all milk by 11 and 1/2 months old. We are also going to transition between bottles and sippy cups. We have started taking water and juice out of a Gerber Transition bottle - I love these things! - and she seems to be doing very well.
Here are some pictures from the day...
Our sweet little 11 month old!


Playing!!

Swimming with Gigi and Papa D!
Having a snack after swimming :)







1 comments:
Where did you get that float? I want one for Reagan (either later in the summer or for next year).
Post a Comment