Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

News Flash!

At 10 days old, Mason only woke up once last night...I am probably going to jinx it by posting this but I wanted to document. He ate at 9:45 last night, went down at 10:00, woke at 3:00 to eat then I had to wake him up at 6:30 to eat again before we took Madelyn to school! The 2 nights before that he had been going down around 10:00 and not waking until 3:00 to eat as well but after that, he was up every hour or so. I am hoping that he keeps this up! I should also note that this was the first night that I used the Miracle Blanket with Mason. Whatever it was, I feel much more rested!

1 comments:

Yocumotion said...

the miracle blanket is AMAZING! James slept in it until 4 or 5 months old. It is worth every penny! keep on using it even at nap time! love ya and i am so happy he is doing so well!