Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 11, 2009

2 Weeks Old

I cannot believe that it has only been two weeks since we brought this sweet baby boy into the world. He fits right into our family and is such a joy!! We fall more in love everyday. We go to our 2 week appointment next week so I will have his 'stats' then but I think he is around 10 pounds already! At 2 weeks Mason:

  • HATES having his diaper and clothes changed.
  • Loves his swing - this is where he spends most of his sleep time during the day.
  • Still sleeps away most of the day but is having more and more awake time.
  • Goes to bed around 10 and does not wake up until between 3-4 AM. He eats and goes right back to sleep until around 6:30.
  • Loves his Miracle Blanket for night sleeping.
  • Is not a big fan of the pacifier. Will take it sometimes during his awake time but could really care less for it!
  • Wants to eat every 2 hours during the day (unless he is napping) and is feeding really well.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!! I am thinking about you! I bet it is rough entertaining a 2 year old and taking care of a newborn! He looks precious!! Keep posting....like you have nothing else to do. :)