Madelyn has had her own ideas about going to bed lately...We do our usual bedtime routine, we lay Madelyn down in her crib and she proceeds to play in her crib until he decides it is bedtime. This sometimes lasts for 30 or more than an hour!! For the past two nights, I have gone in to check on Madelyn and I have found her sound asleep sitting up! She does not stay that way for long and sleeps great the rest of the night! What a silly girl :)
Night #1
Night #2

Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Sleepy Head!
Posted by The Bird Family at Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
That is GREAT! I am seriously laughing out loud!!!
That is hilarious! Too cute!
I love it!
ooooooooooomygosh ... that is hilarious!! she is such a funny girl!
I was cracking up...so funny!
Post a Comment