Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 23, 2009

1st Haircut

Although Madelyn does not have a whole lot of hair, what she does have has been out of control lately. We decided to take Madelyn to get her first haircut today...I did not want very much cut, just to get it out of her eyes and shape it up a bit! She actually did very well. She only got upset when they put the robe on her but once that was done, she did very well! There was another little kid there and whenever he would cry, she would kind of fuss but I think it was only because he was crying!

Before the cut, watching an Elmo video.
Photobucket Photobucket
A little upset at first!
Photobucket
Doing better!
Photobucket Photobucket
When the cut was over, the lady put her hair up with a rubber band and a bow. Usually, Madelyn will pull anything right out of her hair but she really liked it this time and would ask me to fix it when it got loose. I am hoping that I can keep putting things in her hair and finally use the cute bows that I have been making her!

Back at home with her treat!
Photobucket Photobucket
What a cute girl! :)

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

The picture of her upset is CLASSIC!