I had another quick OB appointment today. All went well and baby Mason is growing right on track (actually a little big at this point). My weight keeps going up and I have decided to stop counting :). My doctor does not comment and I am enjoying being pregnant! I will worry about the weight after the baby. I was a little swollen this appointment but the blood pressure was great. The doctor said that I need to drink more water and relax (sit down) more. She said that would also relieve some of the MANY Braxton Hicks contractions I have been having! We reviewed the results of the last ultrasound and Dr. Patton says that Mason is looking great and she wants to see him again in 3 weeks! Yea! AND this time Dr. Patton will be doing the ultrasound instead of the tech! I was worried because last time we had a ultrasound Mason was in the breech position but Dr. Patton said that it is completely normal at this point and he can still move on his own. She does not worry about position until around 37 weeks! So, pray that he decides to flip on his own. I have my glucose test before the next appointment and I am DREADING it! I hate the taste of the drink and I hate sitting around for an hour waiting to take blood.
Here is the lastest bump shot at (almost) 26 weeks! (WOW - I am HUGE :))...

Tuesday, May 26, 2009
OB Appointment - 26 weeks
Posted by The Bird Family at Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
You look so cute! Glad to hear Mason is doing well.
You are not huge Ryan!!! You look awesome:)
you're so cute! I can't believe our little boys are almost exactly the same age! How in the world do you get to get so many ultrasounds!? I haven't seen Luke since 20 weeks and am not sure when I will again! Is Madelyn ready??
you are so lucky you are getting so many sonograms! i've only had 2 (7weeks and 20weeks)! i had my glucose test last week...it was not my favorite thing ever.
Post a Comment