Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Parade!

This morning Madelyn and I walked in the Homecoming Parade! It went fairly well. Madelyn is not a big fan of sitting in her stroller so I was worried she would be fussy. She did very well in the beginning, looking at all the people and clapping as we walked. She started to get fussy about 30 minutes in (it was getting close to nap time). We made it to the end and went home. Later this afternoon, I realized that Madelyn felt pretty warm so I took her temp and sure enough, she had one. It stayed low grade but she has also been fussy and messing with her ear so I am hoping it is not an ear infection.

1 comments:

The Duddington Family said...

Rhyan and I had so much fun! Thank you so much for hanging out with us. Hope Madelyn starts to feel better soon. ~Jenn