We had kind of a rough weekend...I have been battling something like a cold the past few days and was not feeling very well when I finally went to bed around 11:00 on Saturday night. Right before 1:00 AM Madelyn woke up and did not want to go back to sleep. We rocked, dozed and cuddled for almost an hour and Madelyn was still awake. I tried to put her down and she was not having any of it - she was very upset. I let her cry for a few minutes until I realized she was not going back to sleep...when I went back in to get her she not only had taken her pants off but she also had taken her diaper off!! So after a new diaper and some milk, we made camp on the couch. Another hour later and Madelyn was no closer to sleep so I decided to do something I try not to do - took Madelyn to bed with me. It still took her a while to settle down but she finally did go back to sleep around 4:00 AM.
Needless to say, I was not feeling well this morning and was very tired all day long!! Madelyn was also tired and cranky all day. She was all over the house all day long and I had no energy to chase her around today, so this is what our house looks like after a VERY long Sunday!








0 comments:
Post a Comment