Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Monthly Scrapbook Pages

I am currently working on making Madelyn's "monthly" scrapbook pages. I am starting with her big doctor appointment months and will take it from there. But, I thought that I might share what I have been working on!!

5 comments:

The Duddington Family said...

Love the monthly scrapbook pages. They look great!

Travis and Natalie Riley said...

Somebody is having fun with photoshop :) It looks great!

Lindsey said...

ryan, this is so random, but i happened upon your blog while looking at different baylor people's blogs. my maiden name was lindsey mcfall and i sat beside you in rush!! so long ago. i also got married july 2005 and had a little girl july 3, 2007. so crazy. your little one is precious. check out my blog at armstrongfamily05.cblogspot.com if you get a chance. glad to see you are doing well.

S, J, B, & S said...

You are so good and I am so jealous of all your precious pages!! Whenever I get some down-time (maybe Jan. before Baby comes?) I am going to try to work on Blake's scrapbook. Your pages inspire me!! Soooo adorable!

Tiffany said...

L-O-V-E them!