Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Update

I am sorry that I have not posted anything in a while. Life has been very crazy lately!! Maddie was sleeping really well but the past week or so, she has not been sleeping well at all. She is waking up at least once a night and not napping during the day very well. She has also been kind of crank lately. I think that all this is caused because she is starting to teeth. She is chewing on her thumb like it is going out of style and drooling all over the place. On a better note, Madelyn has been rolling over for a few weeks now. Anytime she is put on her back she is constantly trying to roll over. Trying to change her diaper is like a sport now...I have to keep a forearm on her stomach so I can change the diaper. I now know why changing pads have straps!! :) Here are some pictures as of late. We are still trying rice cereal. They are feeding her one meal at daycare and I am feeding her one meal at home. Some days she seems to really enjoy it and some other days she could care less... Our first Halloween outfit...She spit up on it right before this picture. Mom, stop taking my picture!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yay for an update! Maddie you are so precious and I like your Halloween outfit!

Anonymous said...

I always enjoy seeing how cute she is and seeing her personality come out in the pictures. I also love the picture on the 106.1 contest. I voted today and will do so tomorrow. ~Jenn