Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Silly Tears

So I had a good cry last night for no reason...I used to think that my mom was silly because she always said that she could not watch movies or read books that involved children getting hurt. I always thought that was kind of silly because you knew that the movie/book was not real. Well, last night I understood how she feels. I was watching a silly show about two babies that were switched at birth and at 9 months their parents found out and they had to switch babies. I was bawling and had to turn it off because I could not control myself! I think I am going to be just like my mom!! :) Anyway, Maddie was sleeping all through the night for the past few days but woke up a few times again last night...maybe tonight will be back to normal :) I have also decided to wait until Saturday to start the rice cereal with Madelyn. I am not going to put it in her bottle because I have read scary things about children aspirating (spelling??) on it. Putting it in a bottle also causes the babies to not learn the stop reflex when they are eating...So, I am going to try feeing Madelyn rice cereal on Saturday morning!! There will be pictures of that for sure :)

0 comments: