Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Cereal!!

So this morning I tried rice cereal with Maddie and she could not have been less interested....I think that I am going to try it again tonight but she might not be ready for the spoon quite yet. She was not really sure what to think of all this but she did know that it was not a bottle. She did not keep any of the cereal in her mouth and it all ended up on her chin. :) Hungry and not understanding that this cereal is food too :) Very angry with me for not giving her a bottle right away... She was less than impressed with the cereal :) She just wanted a bottle.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so freakin' cute! I love seeing all of her different facial expressions now. She is really becoming her own little person.
~Jenn