Yesterday, while Daddy was doing yard work, Madelyn and I went to feed the ducks and play at a nearby park! We had so much fun even if the ducks were not so hungy (they must have already been fed!). There was one very aggressive duck that kept getting VERY close and quacking until we gave him more bread. Madelyn was not concerned with him but I had to scoop her up a few times when he got too close!
**NOTE: Yes, this is her favorite shirt and she wants to wear it ALL the time! I am trying to give her some more independence by letting her pick out her own clothes which means that she wants to wear her favorite outfits over and over again! All in the life of a nearly 2-year-old :).
Monday, June 15, 2009
Fun Morning
Posted by The Bird Family at Monday, June 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment