She is precious! Thanks for the info on the car seat! I know that I need to make the switch, I am just not ready!!! But, that is a cover...the pattern that is underneath it is the pink and brown polka dots. I just wanted a "cuter" cover for it, so I ordered it off of Etsy. I love it!!!!
Derek and I have been married since July of 2005. We had a baby girl in June of 2007 and are currently awaiting the addition of a baby boy in September! We could not be happier!!
1 comments:
She is precious! Thanks for the info on the car seat! I know that I need to make the switch, I am just not ready!!! But, that is a cover...the pattern that is underneath it is the pink and brown polka dots. I just wanted a "cuter" cover for it, so I ordered it off of Etsy. I love it!!!!
Post a Comment