Today was my first OB appointment. Although it was not very exciting, Dr. Patton did answer some of my questions and concerns. It was still too early to hear the heartbeat or do an ultrasound but I have one scheduled for my next appointment in 4 weeks! I cannot wait to see this little one! This appointment was basically getting all sorts of bloodwork done. We did talk about plans for the pregnancy and Dr. Patton let me know that since I was on bed rest with Madelyn (because of high blood pressure) that she would not be surprised if I was put on bed rest for this one as well! She gave me some more vitamins and that was about it! She also set my due date for September 3, 2009 although it might slightly change when she measures during the ultrasound.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
1st OB Appointment - 5 weeks
Posted by The Bird Family at Tuesday, January 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment