Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Play Room

Photobucket
On Friday, Derek worked all day to convert one of our spare rooms into a play room for Madelyn. I have been wanting to do this for a while now. I think it is important for Madelyn to have a place in the house that is 'hers' and is child proof! We are still trying to move some furniture around but Madelyn loves her new play room!!
**Blogger is not letting me upload all the pictures...I will try to upload the rest later!!

post signature

2 comments:

Kyle and Marci said...

I'm so jealous. I wish we had an extra room just for that. It's look so cute...Madelyn is going to LOVE it!!

The Duddington Family said...

HOW FUN! Rhyan and I are going to have to come over and play! Great job Derek. ~Jenn