There is a place in Flower Mound called Boomerang's. It is an indoor inflatable play place. While we were in St. Louis, Gigi and Papa D took Madelyn here and she absolutely loved it! Well, I had to see for myself so yesterday we took her back. It is a really neat place. It is a huge open place with lots of massive inflatable toyscapes. They have a toddler inflatable area that was just Madelyn's size with lots to climb on and slide down. She ran wild for almost an hour and then ran to the door and said 'bye bye'. **Warning: I went a little wild with the pictures! :)








1 comments:
Madelyn is so precious!! I really need to come over and play. I don't know why the pics weren't showing, so frustrating!! I've been doing most blogging from the iPhone or emailing it from my work computer and I guess they don't always like the pics that way... I need to work on my blogging skills :) this is really long, sorry!
Post a Comment