Today Madelyn and I went to the doctors for her 6 month check up. She not only got three shots this morning but also developed stranger fear!! The minute that the nurse took her from me to weigh her, Madelyn started crying huge crocodile tears. It made me so sad but she was OK when I got to hold her again :). The doctor said that Maddie is weighing in like a 12 month old and is as long as a 11 month old. I was concerned at first that she was too big but the doctor said that her height and weight are proportionate so not to worry - just a big girl :) She also now has three teeth so the doctor said that she is really progressing ahead of schedule! The doctor also said that we can start even more table food soon - she can now have cheerios, smashed bananas and such. Stay tuned for fun pictures from that :)
We are baby free tonight!! Thanks to my parents for babysitting Madelyn tonight so that Derek and I can have a night to ourselves!!! More tomorrow :)







0 comments:
Post a Comment