
Madelyn in 7 months old today!!! I cannot believe how big she is getting...I miss my little baby but I am loving this stage! She is so happy and curious and just full of life :) Another tooth has broken through yesterday and she has another one is very close to breaking through! Madelyn can now also go from a sitting position to crawling but cannot go from crawling to sitting yet!! She is too busy to sit for long - she likes to be on the move. We had some visitors today - look for pictures tomorrow :)
Saturday, January 26, 2008
7 months old
Posted by The Bird Family at Saturday, January 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Too cute! I'm lovin the shoes!! So stylin! Oh and Price's sweater came from a super big sale at Gymboree! Love it but never pay full price!!
Post a Comment