Maddie now has her bottom two teeth. One is about halfway out and the other just cut a few days ago!
We decorated the house for Christmas a few days ago and Maddie loves looking at the lights on the Christmas Tree!! Here are some pictures :)
1 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I just love how rosey her cheeks are! She is so cute and I love getting to see her little personality come out! I am also just super excited that I got to be there when she first learned how to "rock and roll." O.K. just rock. ~Jenn
Derek and I have been married since July of 2005. We had a baby girl in June of 2007 and are currently awaiting the addition of a baby boy in September! We could not be happier!!
1 comments:
I just love how rosey her cheeks are! She is so cute and I love getting to see her little personality come out! I am also just super excited that I got to be there when she first learned how to "rock and roll." O.K. just rock. ~Jenn
Post a Comment