Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 23, 2007

Turkey Day

So we had a really good Thanksgiving but I do not have too many pictures. Madelyn was in such a good mood, laughing and grinning, that I was too busy playing with her to take too many pictures. Her new "trick" is getting up on her hands and knees and rocking back and forth until she collapses and scoots backwards!! She is so close to crawling we are in trouble :). She is also really trying to sit up anytime that she can. When she is laying down, she flexes to try and sit up. She has such a bowling ball butt that she just falls over when trying to sit. She is getting much better though! :) Here is a picture from yesterday

1 comments:

Kristy said...

That one I bought on Amazon for like $20 or something. But you can download Scrapbook Flair for free and it does pretty much the same things. I think it is scrapbookflair.com. By the way, it is fun to read about Madelyn and see where Price will be in a month or so!