The kids and I, along with Gigi, decided to brave the crowds today to see Santa. I was anticipating that Madelyn would not be too happy with Santa but I was bound and determined to get a Santa picture no matter what. We started at Bass Pro Shop because I had heard that they had several acitivites set up in the Winter Wonderland. It was pretty good but the activities were aimed for much older than Madelyn and the line to see Santa was super long...We did get a few pictures while we were there.
Getting her first glimpse at the Big Guy.
There was a great classic carousel that Madelyn LOVED but unfortunatly my camera was not on the correct setting so the pictures Gigi took did not come out :(
There was a cute tree set up near that I tried to get a few cute pictures with
We decided to leave, get some lunch and head over to the mall to try their Santa (where we went last year and had a really good experience with). Santa was at lunch when we got there and had to kill about 20 minutes so we found a small ride to occupy some time!
After a short wait, in which Madelyn did great, it was our turn. Madelyn was not scared but a little timid. This Santa was wonderful. He held Mason and let Madelyn sit in front of him to warm up. We got a decent picture so we decided not to push it. While Gigi and I were gathering stuff and paying for the pictures, Santa was talking to Madelyn and convinced her to sit in his lap so I was clicking away. I think that the picture I got was better than the purchased one but I am very pleased with our Santa experience this year!
Here are some of the pictures I got through out this process
My favorite...
Their picture...
Before we headed out to see Santa we stopped by Papa D's basketball tournament (he is the coach).

Saturday, December 12, 2009
Dear Santa...
Posted by The Bird Family at Saturday, December 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
LOVE the Santa pictures - and the cute boots! :)
Post a Comment